REDI is a 12-session curriculum designed for professionals identifying as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) and women working in various real estate industries. The program aims to advance participants’ careers and expand their professional networks.
Candidates chosen for the REDI 2024 program are required to have two or more years of related real estate development experience.
Subject to appropriate COVID-19 protocols and conditions at the time, all sessions of the program will be an in-person. Sessions will meet twice-monthly on Tuesday afternoons from 1:30-4:30 pm from January 9, 2024 – June 11, 2024. If selected to participate, you are expected to attend all sessions and commit the time needed to complete class readings, online learning, assignments, and group project work.
Application review begins on Wednesday, November 29, and will continue until all cohort candidates are chosen. Only complete applications, with all required attachments will be reviewed.
You can save your online application at any point. Attachments submitted using this form can be uploaded as word documents or pdf format. If your attachments are ready, we estimate the application will take less than 15 minutes to complete.
- Application: Basic contact and demographic information
- Overview of experience level and areas
- Commitment to program requirements
- Attachment: Professional Resume (1 or 2-page resume that includes your education and work history)
- Attachment: Personal essay which explains (in 200-500 words) what you hope to gain by completing the REDI program and how you will use the information you learn.
- Attachment: One or two letters of recommendation (1 page each) from individuals who have strong knowledge of your abilities and interest in real estate development. If you are employed full time, one of your letters must be from your supervisor stating that they will support your participation and allow the classes to be a priority.
Through the generosity of our REDI sponsors, we are able to offer this course for a $1000 registration fee, payable upon acceptance. Partial scholarships requests will be considered for those who request them.